Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Maternity

My beautiful sister is due on 1-11-11! I have a few nephews by marriage, but little PT is a very special boy that has captured my heart and soul! My sister has been an amazing aunt to my son and she is going to be a wonderful mommy! I'm so in love with this little boy and I am so excited to watch my sister take on a new role as a mother. I can't wait to meet this precious boy and shower him with love! I'm excited to be a part of his life and can't wait to watch him grow! PT, Auntie LOVES you so very much! I will be here for you and let you do things that mommy won't let you do! :)We will explore the wonders of this great big world, go on adventures together, play in the dirt and have tickle wars! Know I will be there for you with hugs and kisses, and a heart full of love! If mommy says no, just ask Auntie!
I love you so very much,
Auntie



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment